Want a closer look at our treats and shoppes? Download our logo and assets.Take Me There
Valued Fudgie Fanatics ~
We hope you, your families and loved ones are staying safe and healthy during this time as we all continue to manage through the COVID-19 pandemic. The past few months have brought challenges across the country. On behalf of the entire Carvel team, our local owners and operators, and shoppe team members, we want to thank you for your trust and allowing us to continue to serve you the frozen treats you know and love. It has been an absolute joy seeing your celebrations - big and small - continue on in your homes with our Carvel cakes, ice cream, and shakes as your treat of choice.
For more than 85 years Carvel has been dedicated to taking care of our guests and that has remained a priority. With 300+ shoppes across the U.S., our team members have adapted to the current realities serving the same superior ice cream and service you expect but in new ways, like online ordering, curbside pick-up, drive-thru and delivery.
Now, as state and local governments and public health authorities are announcing reopening plans and guidelines for some communities, we are beginning to resume our in-shoppe service in accordance with their guidance.
As we come together again, we are focused on taking steps to help our team members and guests feel comfortable in our shoppes. In addition to all precautionary procedures currently in place for our take-out, curbside pick-up, drive-thru and delivery service, expect to see the following when we welcome you back into our shoppes:
- Local owners and operators and team members following guidance from national and local health organizations, including the Center for Disease Control & Prevention.
- Local owners and operators and team members washing their hands every 30 minutes and using hand sanitizer in between hand washes.
- Our shoppes high-touch areas, like ice cream machines, freezer doors and handles, seating and tables, and restrooms, being sanitized every hour.
- Local owners and operators and team members using personal protective equipment, including face coverings and gloves.
- Reconfiguring seating to accommodate social distancing and limiting capacity, as necessary.
- Using floor decals to remind guests to keep to social distancing protocols.
- Directing team members to stay home if they experience fever or any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Providing local owners and operators with the materials to train team members on new procedures and protocols.
Of course, we will also continue to offer online ordering, curbside pickup, drive-thru and delivery for guests who prefer to dine in their own homes.
As we continue to adapt to this “new normal,” we remain committed to making you feel comfortable in our shoppes and we will continue to closely monitor updates and recommendations from the CDC and local authorities.
Stay safe and we hope to see you soon!