Carvel Teams Up with Reese’s to Introduce New Reese’s Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Ice Cream Brand Debuts Full Line of Reese’s® Peanut Butter Ice Cream Treats and Novelties
ATLANTA (June 2, 2015) – What’s better than peanut butter ice cream? Carvel® ice cream made with Reese’s® Peanut Butter, of course. This dream combination is now available for a limited time at Carvel…America’s Freshest Ice Cream®.
From June 1 through September 13, guests can visit participating Carvel shoppes to enjoy freshly made Reese’s® Peanut Butter soft ice cream, and an array of other Reese’s® Peanut Butter ice cream desserts, including:
- Hand-Scooped Reese’s® Ice Cream infused with swirls of Reese’s® Peanut Butter sauce, chocolate and chopped Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cups.
- Reese’s® Peanut Butter Sundae Dasher™ featuring freshly made Reese’s® Peanut Butter ice cream on top of a layer of peanut butter sauce, mixed with Reese’s® peanut butter cups and topped with a layer of fudge and whipped cream.
- Reese’s® Peanut Butter Shake made with fresh Reese’s® Peanut Butter soft ice cream.
- Flying Saucers™ made with fresh Reese’s® Peanut Butter soft ice cream wedged between two chocolate crackers.
- Reese’s® Peanut Butter Hidden Treasure Cone made with Reese’s® Peanut ice cream dipped in Carvel chocolate Bonnet™, this treat features chunks of Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cups hidden inside the cone.
“Our guests look forward to summer, and we could not be more excited to pair fresh Carvel ice cream with Reese’s® Peanut Butter right as ice cream season is kicking off,” said Carvel President Scott Colwell.
As the first retail ice cream franchise in the country, Carvel has become one of the most recognized names in the ice cream industry. Since its’ founding in 1934, the brand has expanded its menu to include an extensive line of hand dipped and soft ice cream, take-home novelty treats and premium ice cream cakes. All Carvel treats are handcrafted at local Carvel Shoppes daily and are made with only authentic soft ice cream.
For more information, visit www.carvel.com.
About Carvel Ice Cream
The United States’ first retail ice cream franchise, Carvel® Ice Cream has become one of the best-loved and most recognized names in its industry. The company is a leading provider of premium soft ice cream and hand dipped ice cream products, as well as uniquely shaped ice cream cakes, including its signature Fudgie the Whale® and Cookie Puss® cakes. Atlanta-based Carvel currently operates over 400 franchised and food service locations. Visit www.carvel.com for more information, follow us on Twitter @CarvelIceCream of become a fan at http://facebook.com/CarvelIceCream
About FOCUS Brands Inc.
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc. is the franchisor and operator of over 4,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.